Climate of Owensboro, Ky, Usa Average Weather
- Owensboro, Ky, usa, 37°43'N, 87°9'W, 127 m (417 ft)
- Owensboro, Ky has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Owensboro, Ky is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.8 degrees Celsius (56.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1184.8 mm (46.6 in).
- If Owensboro, Ky were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: