| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Owensboro, Ky in August is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 90.9mm (3.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Owensboro, Ky August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Owensboro, Ky, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Owensboro, Ky: